Job Vacancy Details
Permanent ⁄ R800000 - R900000
Updated November 20, 2013
The role of International HR Manager within the Construction sector will be responsible for providing an integrated and efficient HR service by ensuring that the necessary infrastructures in place to deliver to various operations within Africa.The key outputs for the role will include but are not limited to the following:
• Assume responsibility for developing and implementation of HR policies
• Ensure alignment of HR Strategy to business objectives
• Developing and implementing the capability to deliver HR solutions through the HR partners located in other regions.
• Partnering with International compensation and business leaders in the management of a total compensation strategy
• Provides leadership and direction to International Recruitment team
• Lead development and implementation of employee wellbeing programs
• The International HR Manager within the Construction sector will work closely with Regional HR staff to develop and implement consistent processes and procedures for handling employee relations issues by country and region
Who we're looking for
Candidates with solid experience overseeing HR into Africa and/or Internationally are welcome to apply for the role of International HR Manager within the Construction sector. Should you possess at least 10 years experience as an HR generalist currently operating at a senior management level, with regional experience, you will be strongly considered for this role. The ability to work in complex environments, manage stakeholder relationships and demonstrate excellent communication skills is required to succeed in this role. This role is an employment equity position and open to such applications. MPEE
About our client
Our client based in Gauteng is a large construction and materials manufacturing company with operations in Africa and internationally.
What's on offer
For further info, apply or phone on +27 (0)11 303 8300. Job Ref: 10511
Your application will be sent to Natasha Netha.